Paper Submission Guide
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
1) Abstract Submission ( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper)You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech; Length: 250-350 words
2) Full Paper Submission ( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review..
3) All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again.
4) Paper accepted for publication, in the Proceedings MUST be presented during the conference.
Poster Presentation Introduction Presenting your work with a poster it will be your responsibility to produce the best possible forum for your research findings. It will be your responsibility to bring to the conference or make sure it is sent in advance with sufficient time to arrive, A prize for the best poster is something to strive to achieve and win and it is worth taking time to make yours stand out. .……<Read More>
Authors can submit their manuscripts in PDF/docx through electronic submission system or email. In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method. Please click following link
Please click following link.
1) Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system:
2.) Authors can also submit their manuscripts through Email: email@example.com